Nowadays, laser marking machine technology is developing very rapidly. It is not only used in the metal industry, but also in the non-metallic materials industry, such as clothing accessories, pharmaceutical packaging, etc. Even the automotive industry can see it. Obviously, laser marking machine technology is very popular.
Some friends may wonder why professional laser marking machines can be used in the automotive industry?
The motor is an electromagnetic device that can convert or transfer electrical energy according to the law of electromagnetic induction.
The letter M is used in the circuit. Its main role is to generate driving torque. As a power source for electrical appliances or various machinery, it is widely used in various fields. Synchronous, but most of the IE3 motors produced in China are used for export. The automatic laser marking machine is suitable for marking motor parts and parts and is suitable for etching smooth surfaces after processing. The automatic laser marking machine adopts a unique mechanism design. The X / Z-axis of the optical table can automatically move left and right to improve work efficiency. Achieve flat batch marking, and also adapt to the rough surface (rough surface) etching of parts. Applicable materials: metal (including cast iron, cast aluminum), most non-metals (engineering plastics, rubber), etc.
Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Features of fiber laser marking machine:
1. The anti-counterfeiting effect is good: due to the complicated production equipment of laser labels, the special label materials, and the non-reusability, it is difficult for counterfeiters to evaluate auto parts, which effectively protects the legitimate rights and interests of regular auto parts manufacturers and users.
2. Low cost: Laser marking technology uses ablation and engraving to remove or melt materials. When a large number of laser tags are used for different motors, the cost is lower. Especially suitable for motor manufacturers with many motors. High-temperature resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, waterproof, long service life.
3. No inventory: users can carry out laser marking at any time according to their needs without any inventory.
The performance stability of the laser marking machine is affected by various factors. Generally speaking, the more expensive the laser marking machine is, the more stable the performance stability is. The performance stability of the laser marking machine can be seen in these four factors:
1. Process level. The level of technology has an impact on all aspects of the laser marking machine, especially for the installation of beam expander, galvanometer, marking needle. If the installation position is not adjusted, it will lead to deviation of the marking position and affect the laser spot. mode.
2. Environment. The ambient temperature has an important influence on the operation of the laser marking machine. If the ambient temperature is too high or too low, the cooling capacity may be unstable. At this time, the marking effect will be unstable. Cooldown or keep warm.
3. The focal length is not accurate. The focal length of the laser marking machine will also lead to the unstable performance of the laser marking machine. At this time, the focal length needs to be adjusted.
4. The lens has abrasive dust. The laser beam of the laser marking machine engraves and marks the material through the lens. Once the lens wears and dusts, the laser beam is easily offset, resulting in a poor marking effect. At this time, the lens cleaning work will be carried out. After the lens cleaning has not achieved the effect, the lens must be replaced.