Because the fiber optic laser cutter uses electronic and optical components, the temperature difference between the inside and the outside will cause condensation on the surface of the optical lens and the original, which will reduce the performance of the laser and cutting head or even damage the laser and cutting head. The internal condensation of the fiber laser and the customer's use of the fiber laser The poor operating habits of the operators have a lot to do. In order to reduce the failure rate of the fiber laser and reduce the loss caused by the customer's DIY metal laser cutter shutdown, please pay attention to the following matters when operating the CNC metal laser cutter:
Switching sequence of the laser cutting steel plate machine (Strictly following the switching sequence can reduce the risk of condensation inside the fiber laser, thereby reducing the failure of the laser!
1. The startup sequence of sheet metal laser cutting machine
(1) Turn on the main power switch of the laser and let the case air conditioner or desuperheater run for more than 30 minutes.
(2) After turning on the laser for 30 minutes, turn on the power switch of the chiller.
2. The order of fiber laser shutdown
(1) Turn off the power switch of the chiller
(2) Turn off the laser power switch
If the pause time exceeds 1 hour during the startup process, the customer is advised to turn off the high voltage of the fiber laser, leave the power switch of the fiber laser, and turn off the chiller. When the product needs to be cut again, turn on the chiller to run, and when the actual temperature of the chiller's high and low-temperature water reaches the set temperature ± 1 ℃, turn on the fiber laser high pressure and then turn on the light cutting.
Note: It cannot happen that the power switch of the fiber laser is turned off, but the chiller is still running!
Fiber optic laser machine environmental requirements:
1. Make a separate air-conditioned room for the laser to improve the external working environment of the laser and keep the fiber optic laser cutter working in a dry and constant temperature environment.
2. It is recommended that the customer purchase a temperature and humidity meter and place it in the fiber laser air-conditioned room to monitor the temperature and humidity in the air-conditioned room.
3. Adjust the temperature of the chiller according to the ambient temperature. Set the high temperature to 28 32 ℃ and the low temperature to 23 27 ℃.
In summer, it is recommended that the high-temperature water in the water tank be set to 30 to 32 degrees, and the low-temperature water to 25 to 27 degrees to prevent condensation on the laser.
In addition, there are more thunderstorms in summer. In order to ensure the normal use of the fiber laser metal cutting machine, it is recommended to cut off all the power supplies of the best fiber laser cutting machine when thundering occurs, and then turn it back on after the thunder and lightning. The lightning damage is not covered by the warranty.